Rabu, 03 Februari 2010

William Angliss Institute

Yup.. that's the name of my new school. It's an institute specialize in hospitality. So if you're into cookery, travel,hospitality, resort kind of thing, go to this school. Its located in La Trobe Street, CBD, very strategic area in the heart of melbourne. Usually I go there by train, stop at the Flagstaff station and walk a little bit. It takes around 30 minutes from my place.
I got a lil' confession. I got lost in my first day. Actually I already went there the day before with my friend but when I got off the station I kinna confused about the direction, everything look similar. Yeah me and direction is not a great pal. Can't agree enough with the book called Why men can't listen and women can't read maps (No offence for all the ladies out there who have the map reading capabilities, it's just my fragility). And suddenly, like a God sent for me, I saw a sign from far far away with my minus 1 and a half eyes. A catchy billboard that instantly got my attention and melt my heart. If I can borrow Tom Cruise famous quotes in Jerry maguire, i will say:" It had me at Helloo". So written in a bold letter on the billboard, it said......

"FREE CUBICLE CARRER"

The other thing about this school that made me falling in love is the aroma. It got the coffee and cookie aroma all over the place, especially in the cookery building of course. Imagine the first smell you catch when you enter the coffee shop, that's exactly what I felt. Since i'm quite a coffeeholic and a sweet tooth person, this is like heaven. hahaha.....school never felt like this before.

I don't know about the reality later, the time when i can't even breath with all the class and assignment. But for now, It's like a dream come true.

1 komentar: