Rabu, 03 Februari 2010

First Day Of School

Today is the big day.... My first day of school. Super excited. You guys remember your first day at elementary school? Somehow I feel it that way. And it turns out great, I met some new friends, some are from my country, indonesia and others from all different country, China, Vietnam, Korea, Malaysia,etc . The whole orientation room felt like a UN room. It's a melting pot. Many people from different country gathered in one room, you can here many different languages in the same time. But like other firs day in school, it's all about welcoming speech from the school director and the other member of the faculty. Other than that, I got my school bag (with all the brochure) and my student health insurance card. And the high light of the day...., free lunch, variety of sandwich and sushi. mhmmm... yummy... Of course you expected a delicious meal from a hospitally/culinary school right?? oohh..., except the part when I took the veggie sandwich... Dugh... where your meatlovers instinct when you need it?

4 komentar:

  1. except the part when I took the veggie sandwich...
    what????
    veggie???
    who are you? bring my dear acquaintance back!

    BalasHapus
  2. hey i took the veggie sandwich by mistake... it looked like a kebab.

    BalasHapus
  3. kebab and veggie sandwich?
    yayaya,,nice try mate!
    :p

    BalasHapus
  4. haha that's the point. in my school, even veggie sandwich looks like kebab. i choose the right school then :)

    BalasHapus